Your job in a few words
We are looking for an experienced digital copywriter to oversee all the content production of the performance marketing actions of Evaneos.
As a team member of the Performance marketing team, you will report to the CRM & Content Marketing Manager, actively contributing to the global Content Community within the other European Markets. You will closely interact with the Awareness & Offer copywriters as well as the engagement, acquisition & loyalty managers.
Your mission will be to support the acquisition & retention of organic traffic on our french speaking website. You’ll also guarantee an excellent content quality on our website and communications.
Your missions :
*Onsite Content *
• Onsite content referent : Quality check of existing content & optimisation to tackle SEO challenges & support organic traffic growth
• Produce performance content : Management & production of onsite content - Agency brief, quality check of the articles with a strong link with our Offer Copywriter before puting online respecting our SEO challenges (destination pages, facets, practical articles, new thematic hubs, …)
• Identify & manage a pool of content producers (agency, bloggers, freelancers depending on the type of content needed)
• Locally support technical or product related projects impacting content (ex: migration of our existing blog content to our MAG evaneos onsite having a high eye on the quality)
*Performance-oriented content *
• Produce Experiential content: Management & production of onsite content - Agency brief, quality check of the articles before puting online respecting our editorial guidelines (thematic hubs…)
• Writing of our weekly newsletters & emails lifecycle to be translated & adapted to our markets
• Support & active participation to our animation plan by creating adapted content for our different customer segments or media (social media posts, survey, landing page, SEA, social ads, display, articles, downloadable PDFs, partnerships content, UGC, etc...)
• Identification & management of content producers (agencies, influencers, freelancers depending on the type of content needed)
• Understand the key challenges & priorities for the markets to actively support its organic & paid growths
• Participate to our team meetings, understand the needs of all team members & support each other
• Be an active member of the Content community
• Manage the cost & forecast for the medium « content » along with the CRM & content Manager
• Always keep in mind the need of adaptation for other markets (through our translators)
• Guarantor of our tone of voice & positioning on all our touchpoints in strong collaboration with Offer & Brand copywriters.